Organisation: Julie’s Bicycle
Salary: £21,000 pa
Location: Shepherds Bush, London
Hours: Full Time
Position type: Paid
Closing date: Wed 26 February 14
Contact email: email@example.com
Julie’s Bicycle is a not for profit organisation making sustainability intrinsic to the business, art and ethics of the creative industries. We are looking for an exceptional person with ambition, love of the arts and culture, creative flair and commitment to environmental sustainability to join our thriving team.
The Arts Coordinator will be an important member of the arts team, focusing on the design and coordination of the Julie’s Bicycle annual arts programme, supporting a wide range of projects, relationships, online resources and events across the arts and cultural sector. The role will work closely with the Arts Manager to ensure that a coherent programme of industry engagement and activities take place.
Key responsibilities will include:
- coordinating events and arts partnerships
- monitoring and evaluation, preparing data for reports as required
- working with the marketing and communications team to produce marketing content as required
- liaising with membership bodies such as the SOLT, TMA, ITC, ISAN, VAGA and others, as required by the programme
- identify new clients and partnerships
- working with the arts and environmental sustainability teams to support existing client projects
- researching topics as needed including environmental initiatives across the arts and culture, legislation and regulations, international policy and trends, and other areas of sustainability relevant to the arts and culture
- supporting the administrative needs of the Arts Manager as and when
For more information on this position please visit our website by following the ‘More information’ link below.
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Wednesday 26th February
For further information click here.