Launch Workshop Agenda will discuss:
• Training, Qualifications and Career Paths with WAMITAB (Waste Industry Training Board);
• Waste = Resource: maximizing the value of recyclable materials;
• Renewable Energy options;
• Start your own Resource Business – mentoring.
Bigger is not always better in effective resource management; this event will highlight practical solutions at regional level.
ACE and BEN TV have strong working contacts in West Africa, and this launch event welcomes representatives with London/Africa connections.
The event will take place on May 15 at MWB Business Exchange, 88 Kingsway, (above Holborn Underground station – Piccadilly and Central lines).
Registration, tea and coffee will be from 2:00 for a 2:30 start. The workshop will end at 4:30. Optional networking will follow immediately after the event.
Those who should attend are:
– training and employment organisations;
– community leaders;
– facility and general managers;
– resource management and renewable energy providers;
– local authority environmental and training officers;
– consular and embassy commercial and trading representative;
– and environmental consultants.
A £50 delegate fee will cover:
• Pre-event briefing and introductions
• At the event: short, informative presentations; choice of interactive discussion groups; networking.
• On-going up-dates and interaction, including BEN TV coverage
To participate as a delegate click http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/business-in-the-environment-tickets-10582196635
Selected companies and organisations are invited to join the ACE and BEN TV, in a structure which will attract each level of enterprise, from SMEs and Community action to Corporate Responsibility, and investment in personnel, infrastructure and technologies.
There are still sponsorship and promotional opportunities.
Trade and other associations are invited to support the programme on an agreed basis of mutual co-operation and promotion.
BEN TV Ife Akinyosade 020 2880 8800/07957 506538 email@example.com
ACE Iyke Anyanwu 020 7324 4642 / 07423 566233 firstname.lastname@example.org
Malcolm Valentine 020 7589 6511 / 07931 964142 email@example.com