If you are a local voluntary or community group and you need funding for a project focusing on young people aged 11-18, this fund may be able to help.
Applications will only be accepted for projects that enable young people aged 11-18 years to fulfil their potential. In addition the projects may fall into any number of the following areas:
• Projects that prevent young people from becoming NEET (not in education, employment or training) later in life;
• Projects that provide educational support or opportunities;
• Projects that enable young people to develop essential life skills;
• Projects that enable young people to develop employability/enterprise skills.
Additional Areas of Interest
• Applications with match funding or leverage potential, and good prospects for sustainability;
• Projects that are responsive to local issues;
• Priority may be given to applicants who have not received funding from the Deutsche Bank Small Grants Fund previously, or to those who have received funding previously and have submitted all monitoring reports on time.
The maximum grant size is £5,000.
Income Threshold £250,000 (however priority may be given to groups with an annual income of £200,000 or less).
Groups based and/or working in: Barking and Dagenham, Camden, Enfield, Hackney, Haringey, Islington, Lambeth, Lewisham, Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest.