The European Business Awards recognise and promote excellence, best practice and innovation across the European business community.
The annual Awards are judged in line with the broad aims of the European Union, and recognise the achievement of companies that have successfully developed and implemented winning growth strategies, exceptional ethical credentials, outstanding customer focus and forward-thinking innovations.
Applications are invited under the following categories:
- The Employer of the Year Award.
- The Award for Customer Focus.
- The Award for Environment and Corporate Sustainability.
- The Import/Export Award.
- The International Growth Strategy of the Year Award.
- The Infosys Business of the Year Award with Turnover of €0-25 million.
- The Infosys Business of the Year Award with Turnover of €26-150 million.
- The Infosys Business of the Year Award with Turnover of €150 million or higher.
- The Award for Innovation.
The deadline for applications is 30 June 2014.