Organisation: Julie’s Bicycle
Salary: £36,000 pa
Location: Shepherds Bush, London
Hours: Full Time
Position type: Paid
Closing date: Wed 26 February 14
Contact email: email@example.com
Julie’s Bicycle is a not for profit organisation making sustainability intrinsic to the business, art and ethics of the creative industries. We are looking for an exceptional person with ambition, love of the arts and culture, creative flair and commitment to environmental sustainability to join our thriving team.
The Environmental Sustainability Director oversees the content and delivery of a significant portion of the consultancy portfolio of the Environmental Sustainability team.
The maternity cover for the Director role comprises the following core elements:
- Delivering consultancy, training and bespoke support programmes
- Leading on and managing key projects
- Managing delivery by the Environmental Sustainability Team, working in close co-operation with the Head of Finance and Operations
- Working closely with the Arts Team to optimise synergies and efficiencies
- Supporting the Head of Finance and Operations and senior management team on overall business planning, management and development
- Representing Julie’s Bicycle externally, e.g. speaking at sector events
- Contributing to Julie’s Bicycle’s communications work
Applicants should have at least 8 years experience working in the environmental sustainability field, ideally with some in-house and/or consultancy experience, as well as a degree in environmental science, management or sustainability and/or other relevant academic discipline area.
Contract duration: minimum 6 months
For more information on this position please visit our website by following the ‘More information’ link below.
To apply please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Wednesday 26th February
For further information click here.