Organisation: Paper Round, part of BPR Group
Salary: c.£25,000 pa
Location: London Bridge, SE1 (part week in Purfleet, Essex)
Hours: Full Time
Position type: Paid
Contract: Fixed Term Contract
Closing date: Mon 03 March 14
Contact name: Maria Hey
Contact telephone: 020 7407 9100
Contact email: email@example.com
BPR Group has been delivering practical environmental services to businesses in London for more than 20 years. These include recycling, secure shredding, zero to landfill waste collections and carbon footprint reduction. BPR Group employs over 150 staff across its two sites. Our head office is based in central London near Borough tube, and our vehicle fleet operates from a yard in Purfleet, Essex.
BPR Group is looking for a people orientated individual to support and work with the Managing Director in driving the continued growth and development of the BPR Group. You will achieve this by leveraging his time, taking minutes, chasing up actions, developing ideas, carrying out research and completing projects. You will feel comfortable taking on new challenges and be confident in liaising with people from all levels and backgrounds.
• Attending meetings with the Director, taking minutes and following up actions
• Diary management and other administrative and support tasks as required, including Director’s personal administration
• Completing specific business improvement projects within the Company
• Troubleshooting and rapid problem solving of problems as they arise
• Preparation of meeting briefings and presentations
• Deputising for the Director and delegating work to others in his absence
• Customer and internal project administration including progress, resources and financial reporting
• Provide inhouse IT support and liaise with external IT support staff to troubleshoot larger issues
• Carrying out market research, competitor analysis, customer surveys, etc as required to inform the Company’s decision making process
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability and explaining what you can bring to this role to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 3rd March 2014.
Please note that any applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Please include current salary details when applying. We will only reply to candidates accepted for interview.
The position is intended to start as soon as possible.
For further information click here.