Forest Recycling Project aims to promote social and environmental justice and help create a sustainable society through practical initiatives to reuse, recycle and reduce waste.
• Environmental: Mitigate climate change, adapt to energy change and improve the local and global environment by promoting behaviour change and advancing sustainable resource management
• Social: Increase access to resources, alleviate poverty and create work and volunteering opportunities for people to take positive actions to build resilient communities
• Economic: Be a viable social enterprise, supporting and strengthening a vibrant local green economy
• Financial: Maintain a commercially sound and financially sustainable organisation
• Organisational: Be a well-governed, accountable, effective and happy organisation which operates in accordance with positive shared values.