Public Speaking Essential Skills
Everything you need to know about tackling nerves and core presenting techniques to become a more confident public speaker
On this Public Speaking Essential Skills workshop, you’ll pick up some invaluable tips on how to overcome nerves and feel more confident about public speaking. You’ll learn body language and voice techniques that help you present with flair, as you learn how to become an engaging and confident public speaker.
What will you take away from this course?
- 5 key tips to overcome the physical symptoms of nerves
- An invaluable technique to stop you from ‘going blank’ when presenting
- Body language and voice techniques that convey confidence and gravitas
- Cut out bad speaking habits that make you appear less authoritative
- Impromptu speaking skills to prepare you for ‘surprise’ speeches
- A powerful NLP positive visualisation exercise to build public speaking confidence
- Change how you think about and approach public speaking to advance your career and grow your charity
Love Public Speaking allows for 6 participants per workshop to ensure each person receives high quality, personalised feedback, as the trainer works closely with each person to build on their natural strengths as a presenter.
One space per course is offered free of charge to charitable organisations. Upcoming dates: 27th January 2018 and 24th March 2018. Please email email@example.com to apply for a space.