– a business with a social or environmental purpose at its heart which has a social and/or environmental mission written into its constitutional documents;
– financially self-sustaining, or at least have solid plans for achieving financial sustainability in the future (i.e. not reliant on grants or donations) and;
– having the potential to grow and create jobs for East and/or West London borough residents?
If so, arc can help you! arc is an initiative of Business in the Community, a business-led charity with more than 850 members, including 75% of the FTSE 250. The programme of support has been designed by social enterprises and is delivered by subject-matter experts. They can actively profile your business both within membership and wider business and public sector networks.
Hear from Mike Freeman from arc about how they can help provide you with a comprehensive support service that is tailored to meet your specific needs:
– Advice and coaching from senior business leaders
– Professional project delivery from teams of business specialists
– Training and consultancy from leading providers
– Flexible space to work and present your business.
The session starts on Thursday April 24 at 3pm and runs until 4.30pm at The Grayston Centre, Pitfield St. N16HT. The training course is free to LCRN members.
To book click here