There is a vast pool of talented and passionate people who dream of starting a business and there are many more already in business wanting to do more through their work to help the local communities. Housing providers can play a key role to encourage and support these people and benefit by establishing a similar enterprising culture within their own organisation.
Led by Paul Funnell and Richard Lanning (Founders of Enterprise Cube) and John Coburn (Networks Manager at HACT), this masterclasses will:
– Give expert guidance from leading entrepreneurs who have a track record in business and enterprise;
– Encourage scenario setting/problem solving sessions looking at the tools and techniques to adopt;
– Provide networking and peer-learning with others starting out on this journey.
The three sessions consist of:
– Essentials for Engaging in Enterprise: Models, Objectives and Opportunities – Thursday March 6 2014, 10.00am – 4:00pm, London (Wandle HA, London Bridge)
– Essentials for Supporting Residents in Creating Start-up Businesses – Wednesday March 19 2014, 1:00pm – 5:00pm, central London
– Essentials for Creating Enterprising Managers – Monday April 28 2014, 1.00pm – 5.00pm, London (Wandle, London Bridge)
You are welcome to attend all of the sessions, or just one or two that you find of specific interest. If you would like to book all three sessions at once, you will receive a discount of £100 off the total price! Please click here to book this option via Eventbrite and to gain the discount.