Good tidings for London-based food lovers of all ages! Our member organisation Kids Kitchen seeks to inspire adults and children of 5 and under to cook great food together: for health, community and the environment. They have been running carer and child cookery sessions since 2011: adults and children working together to cook something from scratch; usually savoury, often lunch. One such Cooking Session is coming up soon:
-When: Tuesday 24th February 2015 (10.00 am to 2.00 pm).
-Where: Hackney City Farm, 1a Goldsmith’s Row, E2 8QA, London.
-Price is £60, although Kids Kitchen keeps some subsidised and funded places for small groups and individuals. The fee includes refreshments and tasty snacks from Kids Kitchen recipes.
Are you seeking to organise a similar event in your local community? By attending this workshop you stand to learn a great deal from Kids Kitchen about aspects such as…
- The venue: finding and creating a suitable space
- Who will come: marketing, advertising and booking
- What we’ll cook: How to fit your menu in the time; turning any meal into a successful session
- Managing money: Typical costs and what to consider
- Keeping us all interested: Tips for keeping everyone – adults and children – engaged
Interested? Then follow this link to find more information and book a position. Bon appétit!