Successful businesses are awarded a trophy and certificate which can be displayed within the workplace creating pride in staff and favourable impressions on visiting customers.
Winning a KEiBA will help the organisation to stand out from the crowd, send a positive message to existing customers and attract new business.
Businesses/organisations must be based and operating in Kent and Medway (excluding London Borough postcodes ie Bexley, Bromley and Orpington). A business can be a sole trader, a private or public limited company, a partnership or limited liability partnership, a business unit within a company or a not for profit organisation.
There are 16 categories available for entry and applicants may enter a maximum of four categories. The categories are as follows:
- Large Business of the Year.
- SME Business of the Year.
- Start Up Business of the Year.
- Manufacturing Business of the Year.
- Best Land Based Business.
- Best Science and/or Technology Business.
- Tourism and Hospitality Business of the Year.
- Business Commitment to the Community Award.
- Business Commitment to the Environment Award.
- Success in International Markets.
- Employer of the Year Award.
- Customer Service and Commitment Award.
- Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Apprenticeship of the Year.
- Outstanding Contribution to the Business Community of Kent (Nominations).
The 2014 deadline is 7 March 2014.
The Awards ceremony will take place on 26 June 2014.