Want to feel vibrant, light and energetic this Summer? Then this masterclass is for you.
Summer is the time when our energy expands to its maximum potential. It’s time to enjoy the seeds planted in spring and the visions and plans we have made.
Led by holistic chef Rebecca O’Reilly of Fresh Feasts, this energy enhancing workshop will focus on maximizing your potential by nourishing the heart and small intestine – organs associated with summer and the fire element.
The day’s programme will include:
– Focus on vibrant broths and protein power sprouting salads;
– Sugar free desserts for every occasion;
– How to create a balanced menu to maximize your energy and potential;
– Ways to nourish the fire element in your cooking;
– Take home recipe sheets and menu planners.
– An organic lunch made from locally sourced ingredients is included.
Fee is *£65 (£52 Concessions) including a delicious organic lunch.
The venue is: Made in Hackney, 3 Cazenove Road, Cazenove, London N16 6PA on May 31, 2014 from noon until 4:30pm.
For more information or tickets call 02084424266 or email: email@example.com