Made in Hackney is inviting residents and visitors from further afield to come on this homemade cosmetics Masterclass to learn the lost art of making low cost cosmetics that are pure enough to eat!
Venue is the Food for all basement at 3 Cazenove Road, Stoke Newington, N16 6PA. The course starts at noon on Saturday August 2 and ends at 4.30pm.
The day’s programme will include:
- information about the shocking nasties in everyday cosmetics;
- learning what locally-sourced produce works best for your skin type;
- making face-masks, lip balms, scrubs, body cream and more;
- taking home recipes of everything made in the class;
- a free organic lunch made from locally-sourced ingredients.
For more information and tickets click here
The fee for the class is £65 (£52 concessions). There is a £2 booking charge. This money is used to fund the programme of free courses for vulnerable and low-income community groups.