Designed with the aim of being a significant endorsement of corporate achievement, the National Business Awards UK enable businesses and social firms from different industries and sizes to compete on a level playing field.
The full list of categories open to entries for 2014 is as follows:
- The Daily Telegraph Award for a Decade of Excellence in Business
- The Duke of York New Entrepreneur of the Year
- The BlackBerry Business Enabler of the Year
- The Smith & Williamson Entrepreneur of the Year
- The International Growth Business of the Year
- The QBE FTSE 100 Business of the Year
- The Digital Business of the Year
- The New Business of the Year
- The Customer Focus Award
- The ICAEW Sustainable Business Award
- The Social Enterprise of the Year
- The Corporate Citizenship Award
- The Innovation Award
- The Inflexion Growth Business of the Year
- The Croner Employer of the Year
- The Santander Small to Medium-Sized Business of the Year
- The Leader of the Year
The year-round programme will see a series of thought-leadership events focusing on key aspects of growth. These events will take place in various UK cities throughout the spring.
Any company within the UK, whether public, private or third sector, can enter the Awards, regardless of size or industry sector. Organisations may self-nominate and entries may be submitted for multiple categories.
Submissions for the 2014 Awards will be accepted from 5 March 2014 to 23 May 2014; however, those registering from 8 January 2014 to 28 February 2014 will qualify for an entry fee discount of £100 (£195 + VAT per award category).