Whether you’re a business, social enterprise or public sector organisation, it’s vital to know how well you’re doing in managing your energy and carbon use – not just for the environment but for your bottom line.
At LCRN we can provide your organisation with both off-the-shelf and customised environmental, waste and carbon audits. Combined with our tailored follow-up support, these can equip you with everything you need to reduce your carbon footprint and make savings on your resource usage.
As part of this service we:
- audit your premises and operation to determine your current level of resource use;
- calculate your current carbon footprint;
- produce an environmental report, carbon and resource reduction action plan for your organisation;
- provide waste auditing and advice around waste reduction, recycling schemes and engaging staff.
- help you write your environmental policy and communicate it to your staff and customers.
With LCRN support you will learn how to:
- use practical actions to reduce your carbon footprint;
- communicate your environmental objectives;
- cut costs by using resources more efficiently & effectively.
As a not-for-profit our rates are extremely competitive and as a third sector organisation have a particular understanding of the challenge and opportunities faced by smaller businesses and charities. There are sometimes free audits and accreditation available depending on your location and activity.
If you would like to find out more about this service or access to free audits, please contact us or call 020 7324 4701.