50% discount Special Offer for LCRN members to attend Resourceful Conference at Rushlight Show – 25 January 2018
The Resourceful Conference, in association with LCRN and the Circular Economy Club, is the market place for the development of the circular economy, with a major opportunity for solutions providers and intermediaries to present to investors, local authorities, government and corporates eager to engage in this space.
As a participant in the LCRN network, you are invited to attend the Resourceful Conference which is part of the 8th Rushlight Show, kindly sponsored by Innovate UK, BEIS, Flanders Investment & Trade, Carbon Limiting Technologies, Sage, Granted Consultancy, Venner Shipley and Smith & Williamson and taking place at the Royal Geographical Society, 1 Kensington Gore, London, SW7 2AR on Thursday 25 January.
We are offering you a special 50% discounted rate, resulting in a ticket price of just £40 plus VAT. If you would like to accept this invitation, simply register as a corporate (£80 plus VAT) ticket holder (unless you are an adviser) at https://www.cvent.com/events/rushlight-show-2018/registration-33bae9ade8f04ba188c5ee543b06bb7f.aspx?fqp=true, but with a 50% discount, the promotion code for which is 50%SHOW18. Please indicate if you would like to attend the breakfast event too when you register, which is free if you register for the Show.
The Resourceful Conference, in association with LCRN and the Circular Economy Club, is designed for anyone with an interest in the circular economy and specifically has on offer the opportunity to present your business or organisation to a panel of investors, local authorities, corporate customers and intermediaries. Full event details are available at http://www.rushlightevents.com/rushlight-show/conferences/resourceful-conference/. Key participants include:
- Julie Hill, Chair, WRAP
- Ken Webster, Head of Innovation, Ellen Macarthur Foundation
- Jamie Butterworth, Partner, Circularity Capital
- Peter Calliafas, Adviser, Accelerating Growth Fund (WRAP)
- Philippa Roberts, Head of Circular Economy, Low & Behold
- David Fatscher, Business Development Director, BSI
- Nick Cliffe, Innovation Lead, Innovate UK
- Key representatives from DEFRA and BEIS have been invited
You may be specifically interested in the Resourceful Conference but you will also be able to take advantage of the whole event throughout the day. The whole Show highlights are:
- The Innovation Showcase of the Cleantech Conference, opened by Claire Perry, Minister of State for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, with 40 companies presenting their latest cleantech and sustainability innovations.
- The Innovate UK Energy Catalyst Round 4 Showcase in the Exhibition, together with the poster exhibition, amounting to over 100 of the latest innovations in cleantech and sustainability.
- UK Energy breakfast seminar, where John Loughhead, Chief Scientific Adviser at BEIS will (diary permitting) provide an update on the BEIS strategy for energy in the UK and the whole market will be analysed and the energy revolution explained. This is a must attend event for anyone with an interest in UK power generation and the energy market.
- The Resourceful Conference, in association with LCRN and the Circular Economy Club, which is the market place for the development of the circular economy, with a major opportunity for solutions providers and intermediaries to present to investors, local authorities, government and corporates eager to engage in this space.
- The Sustainable Solutions Market Panel, where organisations can present their market-ready products and services directly to a panel and audience of leading sustainability and procurement representatives from corporate UK who are seeking to further their supply chain sustainability and resilience, including NHS, Nestle, Vinci, Unite Students, John Lewis, NSG Group and Heathrow Airport.
- A cooked breakfast, lunch and networking opportunities throughout the day.
The total audience for the whole event is expected to exceed 500 and will include cleantech senior management, investors, advisers, corporate customers, sustainability professionals, local authorities, community reuse businesses, trade associations, media and other consultants specialising in the various sectors. The programme includes over 20 active investors from across Europe, 12 major corporates seeking more sustainable suppliers, leading public sector officials and 60 cleantech companies.
Full event details are available http://www.rushlightevents.com/rushlight-show/. With delegate places for the whole Show starting at £80/ £100/ £150 plus VAT, this event is designed to be both informative and exceptional value for money. If you wish to attend just the UK Energy Breakfast Seminar element of the day, the cost is £45 plus VAT, whereas the breakfast event is free for those registered for the whole day. Registration for all aspects of the event is https://www.cvent.com/events/rushlight-show-2018/registration-33bae9ade8f04ba188c5ee543b06bb7f.aspx?fqp=true .
Companies interested in presenting in the Innovation Showcase, to the Sustainable Solutions Market Panel or to the Resourceful Conference panel of investors, circular economy customers and local authorities merely have to register as a delegate(s) and then apply for one of the remaining slots.
Delegates for the Rushlight Show can obtain an attractive discount to attend the Rushlight Awards Party which takes place in the evening after the Show at the same venue.