Special Offer to LCRN members to attend Resourceful Conference
Where: The Royal Society, 6-9 Carlton House Terrace, London SW1Y 5AG
When: Wednesday 30th January 2019
LCRN members are invited to register for the Resourceful Conference which is part of the 10th Rushlight Show, kindly sponsored by Innovate UK, BEIS, Carbon Limiting Technologies, Flanders Investment & Trade, Granted Consultancy, Venner Shipley, Everoze, Prova and Climate-KIC. The event will take place at The Royal Society, 6-9 Carlton House Terrace, London, SW1Y 5AG on Wednesday 30 January. As an LCRN member, you are being offered a 25% discount.
If you would like to attend, please register as a corporate (£80 plus VAT) ticket holder, enter the promotion code for which is 25%Resource19, meaning that it will cost you £60 plus VAT for a cooked breakfast, lunch, drinks breaks, conferences and an exhibition.
Held in association with LCRN and the Circular Economy Club, the Resourceful Conference focuses on all aspects of resource flows, sharing and reuse, including the key participants in the circular economy sector and the development of the necessary resource efficiency infrastructure to expand the volumes and take-up by society. This conference is designed to be of real value to resource and sustainability managers within industry, commerce, the public sector and the community.
Key participants in the programme include:
Julie Hill, Chair, WRAP
Sandy Martin, Shadow Minister for Waste & Recycling
David Warren, Head of Circular Economy Economic Policy, Welsh Government
Jamie Butterworth, Partner, Circularity Capital
Jim Harvey, Circular Economy Lead, Opportunity Peterborough
Dr David Greenfield, Director, SOENICS and Circular Economy Club London Organiser
Dr Fiona Charnley, Senior Lecturer in circular innovation at the Cranfield Centre for Competitive Creative Design
The full event highlights are:
- The Innovation Showcase of the Cleantech Conference, opened by Claire Perry, Minister of State for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (TBC), with 40 companies presenting their latest cleantech and sustainability innovations.
- The Innovate UK Infrastructure Systems Showcase in the Exhibition, together with the poster exhibition, amounting to over 100 of the latest innovations in cleantech and sustainability.
- UK Transport Energy Breakfast Seminar, which will set out the current state of play of the dramatic changes of fuels and energy sources for transport in the UK. This is a must attend event for anyone with an interest in transport and the UK energy market.
- The Resourceful Conference, in association with LCRN and the Circular Economy Club, which is the market place for the development of the circular economy, with a major opportunity for solutions providers and intermediaries to present to investors, local authorities, government and corporates eager to engage in this space.
- The Sustainable Solutions Market Panel, where organisations can present their market-ready products and services directly to a panel and audience of leading sustainability and procurement representatives from corporate UK who are seeking to further their supply chain sustainability and resilience, including NHS, Whitbread, University of London, Vinci Facilities and Nestle.
- A cooked breakfast, lunch and networking opportunities throughout the day.
The total audience for the whole event is expected to exceed 500 and will include cleantech senior management, investors, advisers, corporate customers, sustainability professionals, local authorities, community reuse businesses, trade associations, media and other consultants specialising in the various sectors.
More information can be found via the Rushlight Events Website